About the Community Center
The Sully Station II Community Center boasts 4,600 square footage of facility use which include a kitchenette, communal spacing, bathroom facilities, and the management offices. With updated laminate flooring, vaulted ceilings, a functional kitchen space, two 65-inch flat screen TVs, and an abundance of chairs and tables the Community Center can be utilized for a wide range of different events, functions and activities hosted by the community or for personal use by residents. The Community Center is also oversees a uniquely beautiful water retention pond as well as the famous Olympic size swimming pool which hosts two different swim teams.
A variety of events hosted by the community have been held at the Community Center such as Board and Committee meetings, wine tastings, holiday decorating, and other social events coordinated by the Activities Committee.
Community Center Rentals
Residents of Sully Station II have the opportunity to rent the Community Center to host some of their own personal events which have included baby showers, birthday parties, celebration of life, and more. The Sully Station Community Center facility is available for rental by residents who are current in their assessment payments. The Community Center facility features:
- A kitchen with refrigerator, microwave, and dishwasher
- Tables (11 – 6ft rectangles, 3 – 4ft rectangles, 3 – 5ft round)
- Chairs (50) and a bar (2 stools)
- Two 65-inch smart LCD TVs
- Wireless internet
A pre and post inspection will be conducted with you on the day of the event.. Current capacity maximum for the Sully II Community Center is 49 people.
To rent the Community Center, residents are required to pay for a minimum of two hours, and also pay for the security deposit upfront. Rentals are not confirmed until after these costs have been paid.
$75.00 per hour - minimum of $150 for two hours
$1,000.00 security deposit (check held until after post inspection)
Limits on Times of Use
The Community Center can be rented during the following times as long as they do not conflict with previously scheduled events, Board meetings, and social events:
Monday - Friday: 5:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: 7:00 a.m. - 12:00 a.m. (midnight)
**Rentals are also unavailable during major recognized holidays including Independence Day, Labor Day, Memorial Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Years Eve, and New Years Day.
How to Reserve the Community Center
Renting the Community Center is open only to residents of Sully Station II. To rent the Community Center, residents must take the following steps:
1. Contact the onsite management team at 703-266-2020 or firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm if the desired date is available.
2. Complete a Community Center Rental Application and submit it to the management office at 5501 Sully Park Drive, Centreville VA 20120 at least three weeks prior to the requested date. Applications can also be emailed to email@example.com.
3. Provide the security deposit and rental fee at the time the application is submitted to reserve the requested day and time.
4. A pre and post-inspection event is performed for each event by a designated representative of the Association. Residents are required to show up 30 minutes prior to their start time to meet with a designated representative of the Association to review the pre-inspection checklist prior to beginning their rental. A post-inspection is also completed at the conclusion of the rental to determine if any damages occurred and would result in a loss of some or all of the security deposit.
Rules Related to Community Center Rentals