An Overview of Parking & Enforcement for Townhome Sections
Parking within the townhome sections of Sully Station II can be confusing and challenging for residents who are not prepared and understand the rules of the community. Without having a basic understanding of the parking rules and regulations residents can find a vehicle towed unexpectedly which can cause hardships and confusion.
There are five key takeaways for community members:
1. All townhomes except those in Battery Ridge and Section 1 have two hanging tags provided to them. These hanging tags must be displayed when parking on the premises between 7 p.m. and 6 a.m.
2. Each townhome section has different rules for parking (i.e. reserved spaces, no reserved spaces, etc.). To view specifics for each section please click here.
3. To replace a hanging tag, if you have the tag that you would like to be replaced by management it can be done at no cost. If the tag was lost or misplaced the cost is $100. In both instances residents will need to complete this form.
4. If you believe your vehicle may have been towed please call Battlefield Towing at 703-378-0059.
5. For a detailed list of rules related to parking within the community please click here.
The most important part to know about parking within the townhome sections is that each townhome is provided with two hanging tags that must be displayed when parking in Sully Station II during specified hours. This is regardless of if a resident is parking in a section marked space (i.e. a space with the number "5", "13", etc.) or in their reserved parking space designated for their home.
Hanging tags have numbers displayed on them such as "02-123". The first two numbers indicate the section vehicles are permitted to park with the hanging tag, in this case being Section 2. Vehicles that park in a section that does not correlate with the first two numbers of their hanging tag are subject to towing.
Cars that do not display their hanging tags are subject to towing between the hours of 7:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m. Vehicles are not required to display a hanging tag between the hours of 6 a.m. and 7 p.m.
For specific hang tag information about your specific section please click here.
Replacing a Hanging Tag
When it comes to replacing hanging tags residents have two options available to them:
If you have your hanging tag and want to replace it:
Residents simply have to visit the Community Center located at 5501 Sully Park Drive, Centreville VA 20120 and complete a Parking Pass Application Form to have your hanging tag replaced at no cost. The previous parking pass will be made invalid and can no longer be used.
If you lost/misplaced your hanging tag and need a replacement:
Residents have to visit the Community Center located at 5501 Sully Park Drive, Centreville VA 20120 and complete a Parking Pass Application Form to have your hanging tag replaced. A fee of $100 must be paid before a replacement will be provided. The previous parking pass will be made invalid and can no longer be used.
The towing company for Sully Station II is Battlefield Towing. They are authorized to tow any vehicles found to be in noncompliance with Policy Resolution No. 7. If your car has been towed or you want to report a car for towing you may contact them at 703-378-0059.